(Click to enlarge image)
Platt Brothers & Company manufactures zinc wire and zinc/aluminum alloy wires used for Zinc Thermal Spray, often called Metalized Coatings. Zinc and zinc alloy wire sprayed coatings are integral steps in the manufacture of various electronic, capacitor, automotive, heat exchanger and tube & pipe products. Thermally Sprayed Zinc based alloy wire coatings are also used in the Corrosion protection of bridges, locks & dams, above ground storage tanks, light poles, and other critical infrastructure.
- 99.99%+ – Pure Zinc
- 98% Zinc/2% Aluminum
- 85% Zinc/15% Aluminum
- 78% Zinc/22% Aluminum
Standard Zinc Wire Diameters
No Volatile Organic Compounds
- With Federal, State and local regulations limiting VOCs, durable, cost effective coating selection has become increasingly difficult.
- A thermally sprayed coating of Plattzinc 302, 98/2, 85/15 and 78/22 has NO VOCs.
- Steel Infrastructure: Bridges, Walkways, Bridge Bearings Railings, Piers
- Waterways, Gates, Locks Repair of Galvanized Coatings
- Exterior of Steel and Iron pipes
- Gas Cylinders
- Boat Trailers and other Marine equipment
- 50 pound paper wrapped coils
- 25, 40 and 60 pound plastic spools
- Continuous wind 500 pound fiber payoffpack drums
- Level or random wound spools