(Click to enlarge image)
Product Name HAMA, Mw400-900kDa, 31-50%
Synonyms HAMA, Mw400kDa, 31-50%
Description Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a commonly used natural polymer for cell scaffolding. Modification by methacrylate allows it to be polymerized by free radicals via addition of an initiator, e.g., light-sensitive Irgacure, to form a methacrylated hyaluronic acid (MeHA) hydrogel.
Product Overview 1. This product is a photosensitive biological material, which has the same good biocompatibility and cell adhesion as hyaluronic acid (raw material).
2. This product can be used in conjunction with photoinitiators to cross-link and cure under the action of blue light or ultraviolet light.
3. The molecular weight of this product is 400-900kDa
4. The higher the concentration of this product, the greater the elastic modulus after curing.
5. This product can be loaded with cells for 3D printing.
6. This product can be mixed with other photosensitive biological materials (such as HAMA, CSMA, etc.)