(Click to enlarge image)
Product Name GelMA, 300g Bloom, <40%
Synonyms GelMA, 300g Bloom, <40%
Description Gelatin-methacryloyl (GelMA) is a semi-synthetic hydrogel which consists of gelatin derivatized with methacrylamide and methacrylate groups.
Product Overview 1. This product is a photosensitive biological material, which has the same good biocompatibility and cell adhesion as gelatin (raw material).
2. This product can be used in conjunction with photoinitiators to cross-link and cure under the action of blue light or ultraviolet light.
3. The grafting rate of this product is <40%.
4. The higher the concentration of this product, the greater the elastic modulus after curing.
5. This product can be loaded with cells for 3D printing.
6. This product can be mixed with other photosensitive biological materials (such as HAMA, CSMA, etc.)
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.