(Click to enlarge image)
Product Name Ceramic fiber blankets
Synonyms Ceramic fiber blankets
Description Ceramic fiber blanket has high tensile strength and low shrinkage. It has great resiliency with low heat storage. This product has low thermal conductivity and great resistance to thermal shock as well as great sound absorption.
Size Density #6 or #8
Standard Thicknesses: 0.5" to 2" (custom thicknesses available)
Width: 24" to 48"
Roll Length: 150” to 576"
Temperature ratings: 1260 deg C, 1360 deg C, 1400 deg C and 1430 deg C
With or without aluminum backing
Application – Furnace repair
– Furnace, kiln, reformer and boiler linings
– Furnace door linings and seals
– Reusable insulation for steam and gas turbines
– High temperature insulation for kiln and furnace
– Primary reformer heater insulation
– High temperature insulation gaskets
– Expansion joint seals
– Glass furnace crown insulation
– Field steam generator lining
– Nuclear insulation applications
– Thermal reactor insulation
– Flexible high temperature pipe insulation
– Investment casting mold wrapping
– Removable casting mold wrapping
– Removable insulating blankets for stress relieving welds
– Pressure and cryogenic vessel fire protection
– Soaking pit seals
– High temperature filtration
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.