(Click to enlarge image)
Product Name Standard ECM Gel, LDEV-free
Storage Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws. Do not store in frost-free freezer. KEEP FROZEN.
Application This product is suitable for culture of polarized cells, such as epithelial cells. Promotions differentiation of many cell types, including hepatocytes, neurons, beta-islets, mammary epithelial, endothelial and sosmth muscle cells.
Concentration 8-12 mg/ml
Quality • Mouse colonies are routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
• Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogens, including LDEV, to ensure strict control of raw materials used during the manufacturing process
• Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
• Protein concentrations are determined by Lowry method
• Endotoxin units are measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
• Stability is tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
• Biological activity is determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay. Chick dorsal root ganglia are plated on a 1.0mm layer of matrix and must generate positive neurite outgrowth response after 48 hours without addition of nerve growth factor
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.