GHP-High Pressure Gas Recycling
Available from Tekna Plasma Systems Inc.
A gas recirculation unit considerably reduces the gas consumption of the installation. Gas leaving the filtration unit is recompressed and re-used for the plasma torch. The motor is equipped with a variable frequency drive allowing the modulation of the compressor capacity according to the reactor pressure.
- Gas handling: Ar, Ar/H2, Ar/He, N2, O2
- No corrosive gases or condensable vapours
- Oil-less reciprocating gas compressor
- Variable speed control
- Monitoring and control of reactor pressure
- Outlet filtration for high purity application (optional)
- Helium concentrator (optional)
- Oxygen removal (optional)
- Temporary storage tank
- H2 monitoring